zaterdag 30 november 2013

Let's celebrate

Ik had nog even tijd om nog een kaartje te freubelen voor de "12 Days of Christmas" op het Prima Marketing blog. Deze keer kwam mijn inspiratie van Day 11. : Crystals, gems and sugar dots.

Today I am posting another card inspired by "the 12 days of Christmas" @ the Prima Marketing blog. This time I got my inspiration from Day 11: crystals, gems and sugar dots. I've used papers from the Zephyr collection (and a little piece of old musicpaper) and the flowers are also mostly Prima M. The swirl is also by Prima M (say it in crystals,also from the Zephyr collection) and the chipboard is from the Zephyr collection as well. I've also used the big snowflake die again (Sizzix)  and the branchpunch by Martha Stewart. Above the flowers I made a big bow with "wrinkled" ribbon. Furthermore, I cut out a few words from a Prima flower-package (joy-love-hope) They are perfect for a Christmascard I think :) I've used some gesso on the chipboard edges and the flower on the left , as if it were snow. For a shabby chic look, I distressed the edges of the paper and added  a white paper doily and some sewing thread under the flowers.
Enough talking, here's my card:

(click to enlarge)















Look at that gorgeous shiny gem swirl!





Thanks for stopping by here! Have great weekend y'all!!
Bedankt voor het langskomen en een fijn weekend gewenst!!

groetjes,Brenda

10 opmerkingen:

xxx Myra xxx zei

wat een plaatje!

Je@net zei

Prachtig, Brenda, en wat een schitterende details!

Boukje zei

Hij is weer prachtig!
Groetjes Boukje.

Scraptastische hobby zei

Schitterende vintage kaart in hele mooie kleuren en een hele mooie seam binding strik!! prachtig gemaakt!!
Groetjes van Gerie

Gerdine zei

Lekker shabby chique!

Jolanda Goes zei

Ik vind m super, wat een prachtige kleuren en mooi ook de strik van kreukellint.

Thamar, zei

leuk leuk leuk

wat ben je er weer druk mee.

fijn weekend

groetjes Thamar

De hobby droom zei

Wauw! Wat is dit een geweldig mooi kaartje Brenda!! Wij zijn er weg van :)

Nog een fijn weekend
&
Lieve groetjes

Nadine zei

Wat een mooitje is dit weer!

Aletta zei

Ook prachtig !!
Groetjes Aletta