vrijdag 15 augustus 2014

"Cute as can be"- guest-designer @ Scrap It With A Song!

Hi there!

Today I have my second layout for Scrap it with a Song to share with you. This time the song you had to use was one we all know: "Summer Nights" from the movie Grease.

I chose for the line "Cute as can be". I used a very old photo of myself when I was just 2 years old. Look at me, blond curly hair and the little red boots and an overall. Ain't that cute? I was "helping" grandpa bringing the cows to the meadow.

The photo is not very clear because it's printed from a slide ("dia" we say in Dutch)












Again I used lots of layers of papers and lace and on the bottom I used a crocheted doily I found on a fleemarket.





I love flowers...
















Thanks for stopping by!

And Scrap it With a Song: thank you for letting me be your guestDTer this month!

Have a great day y'all!!

Hugs,
Brenda xx

11 opmerkingen:

Alida zei

Schitterend, heerlijk shabby weer, wat mooi dat echte gehaakte kleedje eronder. Mooi weer met al die laagjes, leuke foto ook.

Je@net zei

Geweldig leuke foto, Brenda. En wat een super mooie lo!

Boukje zei

Mooi geworden! Wat leuk zo'n foto van vroeger!
Groetjes Boukje.

Margot zei

Ohhh schattig die foto! Erg mooie LO!

Els zei

Erg mooi lootje is dit weer en wat een schitterende foto ook.
Jij in een overalletje en rode laarsjes.
Vergeet bijna te zeggen dat het achtergrond papier zo mooi is en dat mooie gehaakte kleedje.

Lean de Ruiter zei

Super gaaf lootje weer Brenda!

Sonja van der Lugt zei

Mooie layout Brenda! En super die foto van jezelf van vroeger!!

Wilma zei

gaaf zoals jij laagjes gebruikt, super leuke foto.

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Leuk, leuk, leuk en echt weer prachtig gedaan, dat kleedje eronder echt mooi. Gaan jouw lay outs nou in een album?

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Leuk, leuk, leuk en echt weer prachtig gedaan, dat kleedje eronder echt mooi. Gaan jouw lay outs nou in een album?

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Leuk, leuk, leuk en echt weer prachtig gedaan, dat kleedje eronder echt mooi. Gaan jouw lay outs nou in een album?