woensdag 14 januari 2015

"Happy 1st Birthday"

Hi everyone,

finally I got some scrapping done! It's been a while, too busy with a lot of things, except for scrapping. I saw a gorgeous moodboard over at Scrap Around The World and a colorchallenge at Words&Paintery :


Scrap Around the world:







Words&Paintery:





And here's what I came up with:

The little girl in the photo is my daughter on her first birthday (almost 13 years ago already! Time flies...)







I played with Gelatos, Prima ColorBloomsprays, ink, glitter and gesso



some close-ups:







I added lots of sewing thread and some gauze bandage for a more shabby look:





Lots of shimmer and shine, on the flowers, the clocks, the number "1",  and Prima Crystals























Lots of layers.... I can't get enough of it :-)












From the SATWmoodboard I used the roses and the clocks.
And for Words&Paintery : well , I think it's obvious, the colors and the shimmer&shine all over my layout. 


Thanks for stopping by here!

Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Brenda xx

12 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Aaaah....wat lief!

Miranda zei

Prachtige lo zeg!!! Lekker veel op te zien!

Boukje zei

Wat is er weer veel te zien, leuke details!
Groetjes Boukje.

Thamar, zei

Hoi hoi
Wat een mooi layout een echte meiden lo.
Wat is er toch een hoop op te zien . Knap hoor. Jij ben echt een topper daarin.
Fijne dag
Gr thamar

Johanna zei

Wat een plaatje, echt zo zo zo mooi. Al die details, ik blijf kijken!

Tynke zei

Super Brenda, wat een pracht weer! Fijn dat je weer aan het scrappen geslagen bent!

Pascale B. zei

What a wonderful page!! Loving all the sweet pinks and details you have on your page! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

lilibleu zei

Beautiful work, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

Karita zei

Beautiful layout! I like the design and pink colour!
Thank you for joining at SATW!

Veera zei

This is so yummy! I love the straws you have used! Pretty! Thank you for joining at SATW!

langeatheart zei

Beautiful page! Love your color choice! Great misting work! love the paper layers and you rolled paper. Beautiful background work! Just gorgeous! All the best from SATW! :)

Татьяна zei

This is so pretty!Thank you for joining at SATW!