woensdag 15 juni 2016

"Imagine"

Vandaag nog een lootje om te laten zien, voor de geweldige challenge bij More Than Words:
Today I have another layout to show you, for the great challenge over at More Than Words







And here's my take on the challenge:


I loved getting messy for this challenge, I used lots of Dylusions, Prima Color Blooms, and other spray inks. I also stamped and embossed on the background. I made some ink splatters to finish the project. For the word "Imagine" I used a bingocard with that word. It referes to my parents, they imagined a great future and a new life way back in 1977, when they moved to Canada with their 3 kids. My younger sister was only 3 weeks old when we moved! It's been quite an adventure! I'm the little girl in the photo, only 5 years old. My brother(3 years old)is the other kid , I think he imagined being in the circus haha!




Here's a few close-ups:






Do you see the little maple leaf next to the flowers? It's actually an old earring. But I thought it was a nice detail and that it goes so well with the story behind the photo...









































And finally, the last photo:





Thanks for stopping by here!
Bedankt voor het langskomen hier! En tot de volgende post!

Liefs,
Brenda

9 opmerkingen:

Di Garling zei

Wow wow wow Brenda, this is totally fabulous. Loooove you background work. You have sooooo rocked our challenge at More Than Words. 😄😄😄 Thanks for playing with us.

Nicole Doiron zei

Oh my.... those bright beautiful colours are doing me in! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

Helen Hapsi zei

Wooza !!! What a fantastic creation !! I love love love those vivid colours and the details of your background !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

Valerie Ouellet zei

Awesome ! So colorful ! Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

marlies zei

Ook dit is een prachtige lo. Wat een geweldige kleuren en je hebt vele technieken gebruikt erg gaaf !

marlies zei

Ook dit is een prachtige lo. Wat een geweldige kleuren en je hebt vele technieken gebruikt erg gaaf !

Janine Vegter zei

gaaaaaaf!!!!!!ik moet mijn embossingpoeder ook maar eens uit stof halen,hihihi

langeatheart zei

Beautiful page! Such gorgeous colors and techniques!! Great take on our challenge! All the best from MTW! :)

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Prachtig Brenda, ik was al een tijdje niet langs geweest, heb ook weinig gedaan op "scrap"gebied maar ben weer lekker bezig. Jouw kleurgebruik is werkelijk zo mooi, leuk dat roze met oranje. Leuk om weer even hier te kijken.